Create the future of
The transport and logistics world with us
We are a young, dynamic team, are pleased to take on new challenges and are looking forward to strengthening our teams in München and Ulm.
For the start of studies on 1st of October 2022, we offer training positions to committed and technically interested high school graduates (m/f/d).
The course will take place at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University in Ravensburg and/or Friedrichshafen and includes intensive practical stages in our company in Ulm. The course leads up to a Bachelor of Engineering in 3 years.
What we can offer
We combine outstanding study conditions at the university with a structured and varied training course at our company. Our colleagues from the information technology sector will be happy to assist you with their advice and experience.
- You have passed the general higher education entrance qualification and/or qualification for technical college with a good average grade
- Good grades in Mathematics, IT and English
- Economic relationships in connection with IT subjects are of great interest to you
- You are communicative and enjoy solution-oriented teamwork.
- You would like to learn quickly, can work independently and are able to assume responsibility
We look forward to receiving your application, preferably by email to
For questions by phone: 0731 936 97 20
Additional information regarding the study courses can be found at www.dhbw-ravensburg.de
You can also apply on your own initiative
Perhaps your desired position is not included in our job advertisements. Then we still look forward to receiving your application.
Values and additional benefits
- Comprehensive range of further training courses offered by the BPW Group
- Hybrid working (home office and office)
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and agile methods
- Community sports events
- Collegial atmosphere and coffee for everyone
- Open innovation culture with space for new ideas
How to continue with your application
As soon as we have received your application, we will then confirm receipt by email. After reviewing your letter of application and the enclosed documents, we will then get in touch with you.