Solutions on your behalf
individually developed for you
Take advantage of 15 years of experience in the specification and development of telematics systems, device software, communication servers, MMI as well as portal / backend solutions. Already during the specification phase, you benefit from our expertise. Many of the components are already available and save you much of the investment required for the development.
Expand your portfolio
White Label Products with your Logo
idem telematics offers a white label solution of out telematics portfolio for trailer manufacturers, truck manufacturers and other towed assets. This allows for the manufacturer to brand the solution and sell it as a part of his own portfolio.
More Services for your customers
idem telematics supports small and medium sized manufacturers of transport equipment in upgrading their own portfolio offering. With this strategy, manufacturers can enhance their services without having to invest in new technologies and infrastructure.
Flexible solutions for concept and design
There are various approaches to concept of the white label product – from a completely designed product line to a „powered by“ version or an „idem telematics inside“ solution, for example the internet application in customer colors, support tasks, billing and marketing material including sales enhancing campaigns.
Contact us and profit from our experience and know-how in the manufacturing world with existing customers – we can lead you directly to your goal.
- CAN-Bus: ISO 11992-2 (Truck-Trailer CAN), CAN specification according to SAE J1939, Trailer-EBS Diagnostics protocols
- Temperature sensors: digital Sensor bus (to 85 °C), Analog sensors (to 200 °C)
- Protocol implementation /specification for the integration of refrigeration controllers (CAN or RS232), trailer-EBS, TPMS, door locking systems and all other controllerswith CAN or RS232
- TControl Monitor: HMI with high IP protection classfor the installation on trailers – visualization of TControl trailer data on the vehicle
- TControl I/O: Hardware projects with digital and analog (power, resistance)Sensor ports as well as CAN and RS232
- Navigation und Zielführung (auf Basis NAVTEQ und TeleAtlas)
- Mobile Datenkommunikation (GSM, GPRS, WLAN, Satellitenkommunikation)
- Steuergeräte (unter ProOSEK mit SW-Standards MISRA-C und HIS-IO-Treiber)
- CAN-Bus (SAE J 1939, FMS-Standard, Tools: Vector CANalyzer, Vector CANoe)
- K-Line (unter KWP2000 Protokoll)
- HMI mit Spracherkenner und Sprachsynthese (TTS)
- Mediaplayer (unter verschiedenen CODECs)
Projects and Customers
Tacho download portal for efkon
The complete solution for the automatic processing of the remote tachometer download was developed for intellic GmbH, a subsidiary of the Efkon group. Our vast experience in telematics systems, portal development and operation made it possible that the web portal and on-board software in an ODM variant could be put to market used by many customers within very short time.
Apps for the Openmatics Portal
On behalf of Openmatics s.r.o. idem telematics develops apps for the truck market since the first SDK generation was introduced. Practical experiences made in many customer projects were introduced in the FMS-based driving behaviour analysis and also into the order management. The Openmatics portfolio was rounded off by a market-driven solution. With the full involvement into the internal Openmatics developments idem telematics became an experienced partner.
Wireless router for an OEM of Novero
Soft- and firmware for the Car Hotspot of a large premium manufacturer were developed on behalf of novero Dabendorf GmbH. Close coordination processes between customer and OEM were carried out from the specification phase until final acceptance. The software framework developed especially by idem telematics serves as a basis for distributed embedded systems in particular.
Application for theon-board computer unit from OEMs
As a specialist in telematics and infotainment applications idem telematics has already undertaken numerous projects for OEM customers either directly or on behalf of Tier 1 suppliers. Solutions range from complete integration of hands-free functionality in commercial vehicles to complex telematics applications with integration in on-board ECUs. The software framework developed especially for distributed embedded systems by idem telematics provides an extensive set of ready to use modules. Another Plus: the established set contributes to cost reduction very effectively.
Mobile phone based on Linux for the Israeli market
Commissioned by Dai Telecom, a subsidiary of Telit Communications Group, idem telematics developed hardware and application software for a car phone based on Linux in cooperation with novero Dabendorf. Besides language adaptation for the Israeli market, another big challenge was the close cooperation with modem manufacturers and carriers in Israel. The powerful framework of idem telematics made it possible to develop software and hardware at the same time, to port it gradually and to minimize the development time effectively.